Help Us Design a Coffee Mug
- Written by Belinda Elliott
- Category: Featured - Radio
- Published: 23 October 2017
Fall is here, and we can feel the crisp in the air. What’s better than a warm coffee in the morning?
Especially as you listen to the day’s top stories with WHRV’s Sondra Woodward or get into the mood with Morning Classics with Dwight Davis.
Now, imagine if that coffee was in a beautiful, locally-designed WHRO/WHRV mug – supporting your local public media station. You can help us make that happen.
We are looking for #WHROMugArt from our local community of listeners like you. How has WHRO and public media affected your life? Do you have a fond memory listening to us with your family, friends, or pets?
Get a chance for your artwork to be featured on our official mug. Here’s how.
1. Create an illustration that reflects what WHRO and public media means to you.
2. Post it on social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) with #WHROMugArt by Sunday, November 19
We will be selecting an illustration for the season and will make a limited number of mugs available for our community in December. Have any questions? Reach out to us on social - Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.