Mint-Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
- Written by Nisa Burns Cochran
- Category: Lets Eat
- Published: 13 February 2015
These light and crisp finger sandwiches are perfect for having with afternoon tea or for serving at gatherings like baby showers and bridal showers. They’re simple to assemble and packed with loads of fresh flavor. To up the fancy factor, cut off the crusts and cut them into small, bite-sized triangles.
Enjoy! (…with a nice cup of tea.)
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese
- 3 small slices of cucumber
- 2 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Spread the cream cheese on one side of each slice of bread
- Place the cucumber slices on top of the cream cheese
- Add the mint and close the sandwich
- Cut off the bread crusts (if desired)
Nisa Burns Cochran is a culinary school graduate from the Art Institute of Virginia Beach and the author of Kitchenability 101: The College Student’s Guide to Easy, Healthy and Delicious Food. She shares accessible recipes and tips for new cooks on her blogs at Kitchenability.comand Parade Magazine, and on her YouTube channel.