How Do I Get Help?
For help during installation, call us at 757-889-9424. Please have your User ID ready.
For operational problems after successful installation, please consult on-line support (such as this FAQ). If that's no help, call 757-889-9424.
- Dial-Up Setup Instructions
- Download Picture Guided Instructions for Windows XP
- Dial Up Installation Instructions
- Windows Mail Setup
Macintosh OS X (10.4 and 10.5)
- Dial Up Installation Instructions (Coming Soon)
- Apple Mail Setup (Coming Soon)
Our mail servers are listed below:
Incoming Mail Server: mail.whro.net
Outgoing Mail Server: mail.whro.net
If you are using another ISP you need check the box in your mail client "My Server Requires Authentication" to get mail to work. If that does not work then try one of the servers listed below.
If you use another ISP (COX, Verizon, Charter, etc...) then you will need to use one of the following Outgoing servers:For a list of the more popular Mail Servers click here.
COX - smtp.east.cox.net
Verizon - outgoing.verizon.net
Charter - smtp.charter.net
Frequently Asked Questions
- Windows Support FAQ
- Macintosh Support FAQ
Technical Support Hours of Operation
- Technical Support Hotline: 757.889.9424
- Technical Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Support Fax: 757.451.6842
Currently Supported Software
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
- Windows XP
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Outlook Express
- Windows Vista
- Internet Explorer 7+
- Windows Mail
- Apple Macintosh OS X 10.4 - 10.5